B A C H E L O R O F N U T R I T I O N A N D D I E T E T I C S
S P O R T S D I E T I T I A N
– Bachelor of Nutrition snd Dietetics
– Member of Dietitians Association Australia
– Sports Nutrition Course
– Member of Sports Dietitians Association Australia
– ISAK Level 1 Accreditation (Anthropometrist)
Tara is an Accredited Practising Dietitian, Sports Dietitian and Performance Nutritionist. Tara is the Assistant Dietitian for the South Sydney Rabbitohs NRL team and works in private practice helping individuals reach their full potential. Tara’s goal as a sports dietitian is to assist and guide individuals run choosing the right foods to support their wellbeing. Additionally, she aims to increase their knowledge and understanding around performance-based nutrition allowing her athletes to implement practical strategies that will see their performance, recovery and overall health accelerate.
– Sports and Performance Nutrition
– Weight Loss
– Weight Gain
– Type 1 and 2 Diabetes
– Coeliac Disease
– Allergies and Intolerances
– Healthy Eating Before and During Pregnancy
– High Cholesterol/High Blood Pressure
Taras fun fact is believed to be lying dorment
hidden from the sight of us mere mortals.
Some people have hypothesised on this, sadly
no fun fact was ever uncovered!