– Cert 3 & 4 fitness
– ASCA level 1 strength coach
– level 1 surf sports coach
– Ongoing industry based athletic development
Cal started his career in 2012 with a focus towards weight loss and increased movement capabilities in general population clients. It was his ability to set and maintain clear goals and focus for his clientele which moved him into mentor roles and management throughout the North shore. Rugby union has always been a passion of Cals, in 2018 Cal has taken control of the Mosman Whales strength and conditioning with great success.
– bridging the gap between general population and athlete.
– Employing strategies that ensure client success
– Strength gains
– weight loss
– Self proclaimed king of boot camps
In 2014 Cal Rowed 100kms on an erg to raise money for the Mcgrath foundation. $6000.00 was raised and the row was completed in 7 hours and 27 minutes